YQ NOW GROUP
YQ Now Group takes the privacy and security of its clients’ data very seriously. We are committed to understand and respect our clients’ decision for privacy. We only use the data which is shared by you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
All of our websites in the production environment are SSL certified and are secure for communicating the data to us online. We have our company data retention policy in place and all the data is treated as per the company data retention guidelines.
YQ Now Group will only use data for:
- The purpose of organizing the requested services/products for you as per your booking order
- Conducting any credit checks in case if you have applied for credit line with us
- With your consent, to improve our website or our services
- YQNow Group delivers its services in collaboration with it local service delivery teams. In order to successfully deliver these services, it is necessary that we share some of your personal information with these service partners.
- If you don’t want your data to be shared with such third party vendors, you can choose so by not using that particular service.
- If YQNow Group feel the need or the reason, YQNow Group will share your information in good faith to identify, contact or take legal actions against those who may intentionally or unintentionally causing harm to YQNow Group’s, it’s users or anyone else’s rights or property.
- If the Law requires information, YQNow Group may share user information in good faith.
- Information related to travel itinerary is important and solely collected for processing and execution of Airport Meet and Assist services. Such information may include (but not limited to):
- Passengers’s name, contact details, itinerary, Passport numbers and Date of birth. This information enables the local service delivery teams and Airport authorities to execute the meet and assist service in a seamless manner.
- YQNow Group may collect information of credit/debit cards numbers, name of the card holder, expiration date and cvv details only for invoicing purposes or for charging the services however we do not store your credit card information of any sort.
- Credit Card and passport information are considered as sensitive information and YQNow Group will not collect such information without your consent. Such information is only collected for booking reservations and confirmation purposes.
- YQNow Group share the names, passport numbers, dob, travel itinerary, flight details with local service delivery teams to ensure a successful meet and assist service. Even with the local service delivery team, no financial data is shared.
- YQNow Group does not share or sale any data with/ to any third party that is not related to the service delivery.
- YQNow Group website uses Google analytics. Google may record activities happening on the website however is not used to collect any personal information. YQNow group uses Google analytics to evaluate the performance of our website and how visitors and users experience on our website can be improved.
- YQNow Group uses dedicated secured servers for communications with clients and service delivery teams through emails. These emails are sent or received for bookings, amendments or cancellations of the services.
- YQNow Group has dedicated and secured environment in place to secure your personal and nonpublic data. Like our working environment, our website is also secured by SSL encryption. We have all the administrative, physical and technical safeguards in place to ensure data protection.
please contact us at: 0044 (0) 845565 0915
or email us at:email@example.com